Medacs are partnering with a public hospital in one of the most diverse and beautiful regions of Queensland. They are seeking permanent full time Child & Youth Mental Health Clinician's.
The first role is for a HP4 Senior Child & Youth Mental Health Clinician, and the second role is a HP3 Child & Youth Mental Health Clinician.
These roles will see you based in the Wide Bay region delivering clinical mental health services as a member of a multidisciplinary team to consumers/stakeholders of Child & Youth Mental Health.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Assess the mental health needs of consumers and their families
- Formulate, carry out and evaluate therapeutic plans
- Provide discipline specific mental health assessments, reports and treatments for clients
- Respond quickly and effectively in a team context to consumers presenting with immediate and serious mental health problems
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Occupational Therapist, or other recognised qualifications within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
What's in it for you?
- A beautiful coastal location
- Multidisciplinary and supportive team
- Make a difference in the lives of individuals on their mental health journey
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted