Medacs are excited to be working closely with a leading NDIS provider of therapeutic services supporting children and adults living with a disability. A brave organisation, creative in exploring innovative ways to help support clients achieve their goals.
They would love to welcome several general registered Psychologist's to join them across a number of metro locations Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Darwin, Perth & Adelaide with full time or permanent part time opportunities across all these sites.
1 x Psychologist - Melbourne
2 x Psychologist - Sydney
2 x Psychologist - Brisbane
1 x Psychologist - Darwin
1 x Psychologist - Perth
1 x Psychologist - Adelaide
This role would see you working in the community with a diverse caseload within your geographical area.
Your duties would include however is not limited to:
- Working with clients across the entire lifespan, 100% community based, visiting homes, schools etc
- Conduct psychological assessments, behavioural assessments, capacity assessments, developmental and other assessments
- Provide individual therapy, mental health support
- Parent support or parenting skills
To be considered for this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- General registration with AHPRA (or close to obtaining general registration)
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Passion for improving the quality of life for children and/or adults with disability
- Experience in the NDIS/disability will be highly regarded
What's in it for you?
- Professional advancement and development opportunities
- Extensive training from a supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Work / Life balance - You make your own schedule!
- Top-notch admin support! So that you can focus on providing excellent care
- Diverse caseload within your geographical area
- Personal laptop, phone, toll pass, access to various resources and educational materials, and more!
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted