Medacs are enthusiastic about partnering with a not-for-profit organisation that focuses on mental health, physical health, youth health, Aboriginal health and chronic disease management in need of a Mental Health Clinician to join them in the opening of their brand new facility in Tuggeranong ACT.
This role will see you working with young people aged 12-25, and their support systems to identify their support needs, goals and to develop collaborative care plans. Both full time and part time opportunities are negotiable.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Provide person centered and strength based support to young people aged 12-25 experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues
- Delivering focused psychological services as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Assessment and diagnosis of mental health disorders
- Liaise with external service providers to maximise care outcomes for consumers
- Overall striving to improve health, social and vocational/educational outcomes for young people
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Occupational Therapist, or other recognised qualifications within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work arrangements to find your best work-life balance
- Full time positions have the option to accrue a rostered day off per month
- Generous salary packaging options including meals and entertainment benefits
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Regular supervision and support
- Extra leave at Christmas
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted