Medacs are excited to be partnering with a public health service in Northern NSW in need of a Child & Adolescent Mental Health Clinician.
This role is needed for up to 3 months in their Community Clinic providing support for consumers experiencing mental health concerns.
Suitably this person will have CAMHS experience and will work autonomously as a part of a multidisciplinary team delivering high quality mental health services.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Provide the provision of assessment, evidence based treatment and case management services to children and adolescents referred to the service
- Advocacy, therapeutic support, intervention and other specialist's services for consumers experiencing mental health concerns in a community setting
- Care management pathways
- Interventions may be individual, family or group within a recovery based model
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, OT - Mental Health, Mental Health Nurse or other recognised qualification within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- Proven experience in a hospital system, public or private
- A multi-disciplinary team and work environment
- Great hourly rate
- Accommodation and travel provided
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search