Medacs are thrilled to be partnered with a private hospital in regional Victoria in need of a dynamic Psychologist with extensive experience in the assessment and treatment of mental health disorders and other health conditions.
This role will see you based in a 13 bed Adult Inpatient Unit working Monday to Friday from 9am- 5pm, where you will be required to assist the team in the provision of psychological services to inpatients within the hospital.
Your duties will include however are not limited to:
- Provide a variety of interventions and therapies for consumers in an inpatient setting
- Provide evidence based psychological assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and treatment
- Help patients determine appropriate health care and other health services
- Provide individual therapy, mental health support
To be considered for this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in mental health or health psychology
- Experience in working in a case management model of practice and/or hospital setting
- Experience in treatment of other chronic health conditions (eg: pain, cardiac, respiratory and oncology) and private health care
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
What's in it for you?
- Work with skilled senior staff members and close support from an Allied Health Manager dedicated to your growth and development
- Dedicated professional development time
- Extensive training from a supportive multi-disciplinary team with 3 other psychologists
- Impactful work
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search