Medacs are partnering with a highly regarded organisation that helps to support children, young people up to the age of 25, and their families with mental health and wellbeing needs through access to the right therapeutic and clinical supports.
This organization would love to invite experienced Psychologist's and Behaviour Therapists to join their clinics across Warners Bay, Cessnock and Tuggerah NSW.
They will also consider provisional Psychologist's with 6 months or less left in their studies.
Your duties will include however is not limited to:
- Provide therapeutic and clinical assessments
- Strength based therapy and counselling for individuals and their families
- Develop and review high quality therapeutic and behaviour support plans
- Determine interventions based on assessment, psychological knowledge, theory and consultation for consumers
- Contribute clinical support to various meetings with professionals, clients, families and other areas as required
To be considered for this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- General registration with AHPRA (or close to obtaining general registration)
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Passion for improving the quality of life for children, young people and their families
What's in it for you?
- $3000 towards professional advancement and development opportunities
- Extensive training from a supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Has a component of community based work, visiting schools, childcare visits etc
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted