Medacs are excited to be partnered with an NDIS provider in the western side of Sydney in need of Psychologist's due to growth in their services.
The clinics offer a range of services including psychology, occupational, speech, behavioural therapies as well as autism and disability.
This role will see you working with predominantly a Paediatric care load, however some adult clients to.
Your duties will include however is not limited to:
- Working with mostly a paediatric case load in clinic as well as in the community
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments, behavioural assessments, capacity assessments, developmental and other assessments
- Identifying difficulties and determine intervention and strategy, as well as confirming diagnosis
- Provide individual therapy, mental health support
To be considered for this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- General registration with AHPRA
- Must have Paeds experience
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in the NDIS/disability will be highly regarded
What's in it for you?
- Salary packaging
- Professional advancement and development opportunities from a dedicated trainer
- Flexible working arrangements can be discussed - WFH/Telehealth
- Bonus if exceed KPI's
- Leadership programs
- Paid maternity leave
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted