Medacs are partnering with an organisation that specialises in assisting people with impaired vision and blindness.
They are seeking 5 Customer Services staff for a 3 month period.
The hourly rate is $45 per hour + Super.
- This role is based in Albury NSW
- The purpose of this position is to provide a supportive and positive initial point of contact and engagement for clients and to establish and prioritise the client's service needs through a supportive planning process. The role is required to provide consistent and high-quality intake and planning support to their clients.
- You will provide intake and planning support to new and returning clients over the phone, and require an empathic and supportive skill set combined with a firm commercial mindset.
- Calls are relating to NDIS.
- Estimate 20 calls per day per person
- Chase up any eye reports with specialists
- Previous consumer service experience
- Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent experience in community services with relevant specialist skills sufficient to perform required activities
- Customer Management Systems applications. Preferred experience in Salesforce, Netsuite, and/or Amazon Connect.
- Computer literacy skills in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to use database systems
your application has been submitted
Back to job search