Our client, who is a registered NDIS provider, is seeking 2xPsychologist's to join their team in Newcastle. They can consider Provisional Psychologist and General Psychologists
These opportunities are open to provisional psychologists with 6-9 months left of your studies allowing you to utilize your already proven knowledge and experience in the field.
This role will see you working full time Monday-Friday in the community of Newcastle, visiting group homes, specialist disability accommodation to conduct functional behavioural assessments.
Your duties will include however is not limited to -
- Provide psychosocial focused therapy and counselling
- Conduct psychometric and behavioural assessments
- Develop comprehensive Positive Behavioural Support Plans
- Conduct group and individual interventions to assist people across the life span with mental health and disabilities under NDIS and other funding options
To be considered for this role -
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- General / Provisional registration with AHPRA
- National Criminal Record Check or willingness to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Vaccination Category A
- Class C drivers Licence
What's in it for you?
- Happy to contribute towards external supervision costs
- Generous salary
- Beautiful coastal location
- Start as soon as possible
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted