Due to growth in their service, we are currently partnering with a public health service in the mid north coast region of South Australia.
They are seeking an experienced Mental Health Accredited Social Worker or Mental Health Nurse to join their community based Adult Mental Health team.
This role is a mix of both community and hospital, and you will be required full time for 10 weeks with the possibility of extension - accommodation will be provided.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Daily clinical duties include triage, assessment, care planning and implementation of therapeutic interventions to support patients/clients achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
- To provide case management services to clients with enduring mental illness, within the recovery framework, assertively linking the client to local rehabilitation, support services and other treatment services as required.
- Provide high quality consumer-centred and family inclusive care in accordance with relevant legislation
- This clinical position involves the provision of assessments, evidence based treatment and case management services to adults referred to the service with psychological disorders and psychiatric illnesses. It is based within multidisciplinary community mental health team.
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing & Social Work
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- Mental Health Accreditation (where applicable)
- Demonstrated recent experience working with consumers who are diagnosed with psychological/psychiatric illness and evidence based, therapeutic approaches.
- National Criminal Record Check or willingness to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Vaccination Category A
What's in it for you?
- Rate based on education and experience
- Accommodation provided
- Multidisciplinary and supportive team
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
your application has been submitted