Medacs are working closely with a private health service in Darwin in need of a Psychologist to join their clinic on a permanent basis three days a week (flexible).
Their dedicated Accredited Specialists together with their professional team of Nursing Staff, Psychologists, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker and Health Professionals play an important role in providing a varied range of treatment to clients that are culturally sensitive.
This role will see you working across their inpatient and outpatient units mostly doing group work.
Your duties will include however is not limited to:
- Provide specialist assessments in a timely manner
- Provide evidence based individual and group interventions
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of client management plans and overall programs.
- Liaise with families, the community and other service providers as appropriate.
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of policies and programs as appropriate.
- Maintain appropriate records and statistics in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and standards.
- Engage in professional development activities.
To be considered for this role:
- General Registration / Clinical endorsement Psychologist with AHPRA
- Previous experience working in an inpatient/outpatient setting
- Demonstrated competent level of knowledge, expertise and skill in working with persons with mild to severe mental health concerns spanning across all ages
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
What's in it for you?
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Attractive salaried role
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted