Medacs are partnering with a Employment Service Group that have a number of roles available in different locations. Due to continued growth and winning a new tender, they have vacancies in the below locations.
- Ballarat VIC
- Wagga NSW
- Orange NSW
This company delivers market leading Employment Services where they support their clients in their goals of achieving sustainable employment. They also provide training and health supports to enable a holistic approach. Their growing suite of services assists people to achieve their goals and aspirations in life.
Your role will be however isn't limited to:
- Create relationships with your caseload and assist them to address non-vocational challenges with a view to improving their employment capability.
- Assess clients for non-vocational barriers to employment, develop a support plan and coordinate appropriate referrals.
- Collaborate with Employment Services staff
- Collaborate with clients to develop their support plan and facilitate referrals to local service providers
- Travel to different sites and accompany clients to engage in different services, when required
- Network and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- A relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Social Work, Psychology (Provisional or General), Counselling, Rehabilitation Counselling) is required along with membership with the relevant professional association (AASW, APHRA, PACFA, RCAA).
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar role however they are also open to new graduates with only a few months of work experience.
Whats in it for you
- $65,000 - $85,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Company vehicle provided - employee has access to this for full private use
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- $1,000 professional development allowance per annum to use at employee and manager's discretion
- 2 x professional development leave days per year
- Annual registration fee paid
- Birthday leave
- Performance-based bonuses
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
- Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search