Medas are partnering with a large NDIS provider based in South Sydney.
They are seeking a Social Worker to work across the life span, 7 years and up. This is a community based role.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Conduct comprehensive behaviour assessments and designing, implementing and evaluating behaviour support plans
- Plan, deliver and evaluate psychosocial services to NDIS participants which help them achieve their NDIS goals.
- Support NDIS participants' inclusion and participation in the community
- Participate in regular professional development opportunities to keep up with current developments
- KPI of approx. 5 billable hours a day
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Membership of the AASW or ability to obtain
- Extensive knowledge of The Positive Behaviour Support Capability framework and thorough understanding of the restrictive practice guidelines.
- Driver licence
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in an organisation with a great reputation in the market
- Attractive salary + bonus + car allowance
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 or email for further information and a confidential discussion
your application has been submitted
Back to job search