Medacs Healthcare are in need of Permanent Occupational Therapists for a Community Health Centre in Victoria.
- Start: 26th September 2022 (negotiable)
- 300kms from Melbourne - Coastal town
- Permanent full time Roles - Occupational Therapist - 3 vacancies due to an expanding team
- Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm only - no weekends
- Caseload for example in/outpatients, acute/rehab/community/outreach to indigenous communities
- The occupational therapy team delivers high quality evidence-based practice to the community in a range of speciality areas including but not limited to; home modifications, assistive technology, assessment and intervention, paediatrics, and hand therapy.
- Current team- 12 x Allied Health Assistants, 4 admin assistants/key workers, 6 X OT's, 2 X Podiatrists, 4 X Speech Pathologist, 2 X Exercise Physiologists, 4 X Physiotherapists.
- All candidates will have Full Rights to work in Australia - sponsorship provided
- Driving license required? Yes
- New Graduates are welcome to apply as there is full support/training and mentoring from the current Allied Health Team
- Excellent remuneration package on offer, depending on experience levels together with short term accommodation (negotiable)
NB: Locums are welcome in the interim, 2 years' experience minimum for locums, free accommodation provided to Locums.
Should this role be of interest please register with your resume today (initially), to gain an understanding of experience and I can then schedule a call to have a chat. Please indicate whether you are interested in the Permanent or Locum position when applying.
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting for a number of Occupational Therapy Positions on a Permanent & Locum basis throughout Australia in 2022. To discuss your requirements please feel free to call and have a confidential discussion.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search