Medacs Healthcare is partnering with an international training organization that is looking for a Trainer / Instructor to be based in any major city in New Zealand, with easy access to an airport.
There will be travel involved around NZ and occasionally to Australia, Singapore, and the Middle East.
The organization provides training to organizations such as schools, hospitals, disability services, corrections etc. on how to train positive behavior, deescalating risk, verbal and physical intervention options etc.
This is not your average 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday role. You will be required to travel, sometimes on weekends, and approx. 180 days a year of training delivery. For days you are not training, you can have downtime, catch up on admin, relax etc.
- You will be responsible for the effective and professional delivery of all products this may include Consultancy, Customisation, Training, Instructor support and project work as required.
- Support the development and growth of the company in all customer facing events, this could involve meeting existing and or new customers as required
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate communications within the company regarding all aspects of training delivery.
- Recognised teaching qualification (degree or relevant teaching qualification in adult education and lifelong learning)
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in education, health, or social care
- You must have a full driver's licence and access to your own car.
- Willing to travel and able to stay away from home on a regular basis
- Experience working in environments where individuals' behaviours have been challenging
- Experience of teaching/workplace learning
- An understanding of the current issues related to the use of restrictive practices
- An ability to work alone as well as part of a team
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Siobhan O'Toole on 0434 918 303 or
your application has been submitted
Back to job search