Medacs Healthcare is partnering with an international training organization that is looking for a Business Development / Account Manager. This role can be located in either Sydney or Melbourne.
There will be travel involved around Australia.
The organization provides training to organizations such as schools, hospitals, disability services, correction etc. on how to train positive behavior, deescalating risk, verbal and physical intervention options etc.
- The Business Development /Account Manager (BDAM) will be primarily responsible for communicating with new and existing customers to develop, secure and retain new business across the Australian Education sector.
- The BDAM will also be responsible for the growth and development of this portfolio. You will be responsible for liaising with prospective customers and organisations, to establish, qualify and implement their sales potential through to sales conversion.
- You will also maintain an existing client portfolio to effectively management and develop renewal programmes within designated accounts.
- Minimum 2 years direct experience selling services & products into the Australian market
- Proven track record in developing new business.
- Experience in managing existing client base
- Proven experience in meeting / exceeding KPI's
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- You must have a full driver's licence and access to your own car.
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Siobhan O'Toole on 0434 918 303 or
your application has been submitted
Back to job search