About Medacs Healthcare:
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company.
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you.
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want.
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Medacs Healthcare has opportunities for experienced and passionate registered allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
The responsibilities and activities you may find yourself undertaking on a daily basis are:
- General Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment
- Long and Short-Term Care Plans
- Functional and Pre-Employment Medical Assessments
- Mentoring of Junior members and Graduates
- Aged Care treatment, assessment, planning and advice.
- NDIS work
What we can offer:
With growth, comes opportunity.
- An opportunity for VISA Sponsorship.
- Support with your Registration Application (AHPRA).
- A generous remuneration package with bonus incentives.
- An existing caseload upon commencement with opportunity to build this through engagement, care planning and referral.
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within the organisation.
- In-house professional development through our core and expander courses hosted in our own, dedicated training facility by both our leaders and industry professionals.
- Dedicated and state of the art private practice suites and Clinical Pilates studios.
- A community of like-minded professionals.
- Relocation assistance where/if required.
- Opportunity to mentor and/or support a young cohort of graduates.
To be successful in this role you will be a driven and energetic professional with strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate your skills and experience as a Physiotherapist in a multidisciplinary team. You will be a motivated, passionate professional, who thrives on supporting people with disabilities and their families in our local community.
You will require the following qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Experience with NDIS (preferred)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian Police Check
- A passion for empowering individuals to perform at their best.
- Proficiency in identifying opportunities for quality and service enhancements.
- Flexibility to cater to service and individual needs.
- Autonomy in completing tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Clinical skills
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Isaac Howell on 0451 428 825
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search