About Medacs Healthcare:
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private and commercial healthcare sector.
We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company.
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you.
- Support and Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want.
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Medacs Healthcare has opportunities for experienced, graduate, and passionate registered allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
About the role:
- Deliver quality, evidence-based paediatric speech pathology services as part of a multidisciplinary team. Services may be delivered to individuals and in group settings, and may be on site, in client's homes, or in education facilities including long day care, kindergartens and schools.
- Participate and contribute to professional development to the paediatric allied health team.
- Work collaboratively with a range of services and actively participate in case conferences/care planning meetings and external forums to ensure an integrated and effective service for the client and family.
- Provide supervision, training, and support to Allied Health Assistants in line with the Supervision and Delegation Framework.
- Work independently when required, managing, and coordinating your own case load.
- Maintain up to date client records and complete statistical and other information requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively participate in organisational, Unit and team planning, reporting and development activities as required.
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
You will require the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Current full AHPRA Registration
- Ideally experienced in Paediatrics
- Strong organisational skills
- Current Victorian Driver's Licence
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian Police Check
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact:
Isaac Howell on 0435 364 231
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search