About Medacs Healthcare:
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private and commercial healthcare sector.
We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company.
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you.
- Support and Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want.
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Medacs Healthcare has opportunities for experienced, graduate, and passionate registered allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
About the role:
- Provision of a comprehensive Occupational Therapy services as directed by their line manager. This may include weekend and outreach services.
- Ensure client/patient care is delivered within professional, organisational, legal and ethical boundaries and reflects evidence based practice and knowledge Provide high level clinical expertise and knowledge in their specialty area (which may include generalist practice)
- Work collaboratively and where appropriate lead the multidisciplinary team to optimise health status and well-being of each client/patient and carer in the optimum environment and facilitate safe and timely discharge from the service.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate activity statistics and documentation. Ensure all documentation is completed within relevant Key Performance Indicators, guidelines and NSW Health Directives.
- Work collaboratively to optimise positive workplace culture. This includes demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with others and to address any conflict in a constructive manner.
- Develop, demonstrate and lead cultural competence and a commitment to improve the health outcomes of first nation community.
- Maintain personal and professional development by participating in evidence based practice activities, training / education, clinical supervision and performance reviews in order to continuously improve the level and quality of services.
- Actively contribute to the Professional Discipline Network, Allied Health network and Multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide clinical supervision and support to Level 1/2 Occupational Therapists, Allied Health Assistants and students on clinical placement as required.
- Involvement in the planning, implementation and evaluation of services, development and leading of quality improvement activities and research with appropriate stakeholders
- Perform other job related duties as directed consistent with the Award Classification.
- Undertake reasonable travel in accordance with the duties of this position.
- Participate in an annual performance achievement and development process.
- Exhibit a commitment to our people our future and the core values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment as defined in the NSW Health Code of Conduct.
You will require the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current full AHPRA Registration
- Strong organisational skills
- Current class C NSW Driver's Licence
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian Police Check
- Demonstrated well-developed time management skills, written and verbal communication, and IT skills including an ability or willingness to use telehealth as a mode of delivery of clinical care
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact.
Isaac Howell on 0451 428 825
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search