What to consider
- Do you have an interest in a varied workload?
- Do you like a community feel to your practice?
- Do you like having your weekends free?
- Would you like to be involved in our regular mentoring and interdisciplinary collegiality?
About Medacs Healthcare:
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private and commercial healthcare sector.
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you.
- Support and Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want.
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company.
Medacs Healthcare has opportunities for experienced, graduate, and passionate registered allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
About the role:
- Great work life balance and beautiful working environment in a renovated Art Deco premises with established gardens and large treatment rooms
- A relocation and retention package may be available for eligible candidates.
- Varied and interesting workload, Musculoskeletal, Post op orthopaedics, Spinal, Sports, Pilates, Hydro, Acupuncture, Regional hospital visits, WC, TAC, DVA and EPC.
- Above award salary and attractive taxation benefits
- 30-minute appointments with maximum number of patients treated a day is 12-14 patients and no weekend work
- Team of Allied health practitioners
- Remuneration is competitive and above award and based on experience and value the applicant can bring to the clinic.
- Relocation and assistance packages are also available depending on location.
- Echuca Moama is situated on the Murray River 2 hours north of Melbourne airport.
- The clinic is located in a beautifully restored art deco house with major energy efficient extensions including a rehab gym.
- The work environment is friendly, supportive and encourages ongoing education with regular in services and training.
- The Echuca Moama area is famous for its Paddle steamers, wineries, golf courses, festivals and restaurants and caters to a population of 36,000.
To be successful in this role you will be a driven and energetic Physio with strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate your skills in a multidisciplinary team. You will be a motivated, passionate about what they do, who thrives on supporting those people around you both patients and colleagues.
You will require the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Strong organisational skills
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian Police Check
Desirable (but not essential):
- Acupuncture or dry needling
- GLAD training
- Previous private practice experience
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact;
Isaac Howell on 0451 428 825
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search