About Medacs Healthcare:
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing permanent, temp, locum, and contract recruitment expertise to public, private and commercial healthcare sector.
We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company.
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you.
- Support and Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want.
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Medacs Healthcare has opportunities for experienced and passionate registered allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
What we can offer
- An opportunity for VISA Sponsorship.
- A generous remuneration package with bonus incentives.
- An existing caseload upon commencement with opportunity to build this through engagement, care planning and referral.
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within the organisation.
- Dedicated and state of the art private practice suites, and purpose built facility in Bunbury.
- A community of like-minded professionals.
- Relocation assistance where/if required.
To be successful in this role you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong experience as a Physiotherapist in a multidisciplinary team. You will be a motivated, passionate professional, who thrives on supporting people in the local community.
- Experience or interest in Neurological rehabilitation.
- Emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Flexibility, ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Experience in Neurological Rehabilitation (desired)
- Experience in working within the disability sector (desired)
You will require the following qualifications:
- Qualification in Physiotherapy (Undergraduate or Masters)
- Registered Health Professional with the AHPRA and associated Private Indemnity Insurance.
- Full valid Driver's License
- Working with Children's Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Relevant Post Graduate Diploma in Neurological Rehabilitation (desired)
All therapists are responsible in encouraging a positive team culture, where innovation and participation in service improvement in a safe, supportive, and efficient environment is advanced.
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact.
Isaac Howell on 0451 428 825
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search