Medacs Healthcare are the global leaders in healthcare recruitment and specialize in locum Allied Health recruitment worldwide.
We have partnered with various health services across Southern & Western NSW to recruit experienced Mental Health Clinicians (that have public or private health service experience) who would be interested in taking on community locum contract positions.
These are generally for a period of 13 weeks where travel and accommodation is provided.
Various locations include:
- Broken Hill
- Wagga Wagga
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, OT - Mental Health
- A minimum of 12 months post grad experience working as a clinician
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- National Criminal Record Check or willingness to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant visa for employment in Australia
- Vaccination Category A
- Double dose of covid vaccination
What's in it for you?
- $45 - $65 p/h + Allowances (dependent on experience)
- Various contract lengths 4-13+ weeks
- Travel and accommodation included
Our clients are looking for experienced Mental Health Clinicians who have experience in:
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Adult Mental Health
- Older Persons Mental Health
- Drug & Alcohol
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted