We are seeking a Mental Health Registered Nurse to join the team in Geraldton, WA. We currently have a short term contract role available in the Triage team.
Let us help you find your next adventure in Geraldton - enjoy the laidback, coastal vibe and soak up the city's cafe culture!
- Adult triage/complex assessments & documentation position
- 12 week contract
- Travel & Accommodation provided
- Great agency rates $$
What you will need?
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant Visa for Employment in Australia
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Current covid vaccinations and immunization record
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Kaitlyn Dowd on 02 8248 2900
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
Feel free to check out our Facebook group for Australian and New Zealand nurses looking to do contract nursing assignments throughout Australia - https://www.facebook.com/groups/309484570558683
You can also reach out to me here! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084795108603
your application has been submitted