We are seeking a Nurse Unit Manager for a 6 month locum, possible longer. Travel and private accommodation is provided. This role is close to the NSW / QLD boarder
- Nursing Unit Manager Level 3 - Adult Mental Health Inpatient Unit
- The Nursing Unit Manager of the Adult Mental Health Inpatient Unit is responsible for the efficient management of the nursing and other relevant staff
- Provides leadership as a resource person and role model in the clinical setting to facilitate the provision of evidence - based, person -centred nursing/midwifery care
- Current registration with Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse (division 1), post registration management and/or speciality qualification and/or relevant acute clinical management experience.
- Extensive nursing management experience and demonstrated leadership skills within mental health, with the proven ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture and articulate and achieve a vision for nursing services.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a nursing team within a complex multidisciplinary team environment, set priorities for services and establish and achieve agreed objectives.
- All immunisations included Covid vaccination
- NSW WWCC and Police Check
What in it for you:
- Based on the NSW / QLD Boarder, perfect time for summer!
- Travel and provided accommodation provided
If you are interested in hearing more, please follow the prompts to apply for role. You can also ring Siobhan on 0434 918 303 for a confidential conversation
your application has been submitted
Back to job search