Medacs Healthcare are the global leaders in healthcare recruitment and specialize in locum Nursing and Allied Health recruitment worldwide.
At Medacs, we partner with various health services across Western Australia to recruit experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses and Mental Health Clinicians who are interested in taking on locum / travel nursing positions.
While being able to work and explore WA on your days off - PLUS salary packaging and travel and accommodation, these roles are not to be missed!
Our partners are looking for Mental Health Registered Nurses who have experience in:
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Adults Mental Health
- Older Persons Mental Health
- Correctional/Forensic Mental Health
What's in it for you?
- $51- $79 per hour
- Contract lengths (12+ weeks)
- Travel and accommodation included
To be considered for this role:
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant Visa for Employment in Australia
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Current covid vaccinations and immunization record
If you are interested in these positions and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Kaitlyn Dowd on 02 8248 2900
your application has been submitted