Based in Southern NSW, Medacs are working with a Public Hospital who is seeking candidates for 3 different areas - Adult, Older Person and CAMHS, all based in the community.
These roles is suitable for Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Health OT
Provisional Psych are welcome to apply.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- This clinical position involves the provision of assessment, evidence-based treatment and case management services to Adult, Older Person or CAMHS, referred to the service with psychological disorders, psychiatric illnesses and severe behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD).
- You will conduct comprehensive mental health assessments of consumers and provide evidence based therapeutic interventions to consumers referred to the Mental Health service
- Provide case management services to consumers with enduring mental illness
- Provide education, support and assistance to the families and carers
- Ensure continuity of care as consumers move from between care setting
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Nursing, Social Work, OT - Mental Health or other recognised qualification within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- Experience in Mental Health
- National Criminal Record Check or willingness to obtain
- Vaccination Category A
- Class C drivers Licence
What's in it for you?
- Community based
- Sponsorship available from comparable healthcare countries
- Relocation assistance
- Multidisciplinary and Supportive team
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
REFER A FRIEND
Medacs offers a referral bonus for referred candidates placed with us - T&Cs apply, enquire today!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search