Medacs is partnering with a hospital in Melbourne City that is seeking a Nurse Unit Manager for their Aged, Cancer & Continuing Care unit.
The role is based in a 30 bed unit, 24 beds and 6 additional beds in a dedicated dementia unit.
The role is Monday to Friday with no nights or weekends.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- The role is responsible for the operational, professional and clinical service management of the staff and resources.
- Mixture of clinical and management duties, 6 office days and 4 clinical days a fortnight.
- Development of the clinical area business plan linking with the Divisional business plan
- Coordination and management of the daily operations of the clinical area, activity and access of bed/service utilisation, budget, safety and quality, facilities and equipment, staff recruitment and retention, workforce KPIs etc.
- Provide robust clinical leadership and management expertise
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Nursing qualification or equivalent.
- Registration as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Possesses relevant postgraduate qualification (leadership or management).
- Possesses excellent clinical skills, displaying clinical leadership and innovation.
What's in it for you:
- Salary grading - RN NUM (Classification NM10,11)
- Central Melbourne location
- Relocation assistance open to discussion.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted
Back to job search