Medacs Healthcare are currently looking for experienced and passionate Alcohol and Other Drug Clinicians. There are role across multiple locations around Southern NSW.
This an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and growing health service in Australia.
Initially the 482 Visa is on offer and after 12 months, the service is happy to support a 186 visa.
Up to $5K - $10K relocation assistance provided depending on the location
- Works within a harm minimisation framework to assess, implement, evaluate and document best practice intervention strategies to meet person-centred goals with regards to substance use.
- Provides assessment, monitoring and advice for clients going through withdrawal (from all drugs) in either community or inpatient settings, in order to promote client recovery from substance dependence issues.
- Communicates as a collaborative member of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure co-ordinated, goal orientated care for individuals with issues related to substance use, including those individuals seeking access to the Opioid Substitution Program (OSP).
We are seeking nurses for the below locations:
- Batemans Bay
- 482 visa initially and after 12 month, the service can start the 186 Visa
- Up to$5K - $10K relocation assistance on offer, depending on the location.
- Secure permanent employment
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Meal entertainment
- Discounted gym membership
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications and current registration with AHPRA for Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, or eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers for Social Workers.
- Current experience in an Alcohol and Other Drugs role in a hospital environment with clinical knowledge and clinical problem-solving ability - essential
- Division 1 AHPRA registration or eligibility to apply.
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Siobhan O'Toole on 0434 918 303 or
About Medacs Healthcare
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search