Medacs Healthcare is partnering with a large health service that is based 30 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
With the 186 and 482 visa sponsorship and re-location allowance provided, this is a role not to be missed!
- Senior ED RN - Several roles available and also Assistant Nurse Unit Manager roles
- Extensive experience in resus, triage and emergency care.
- It is desirable if you have a postgraduate qualification in critical care/emergency nursing
- 5 years' experience + working in ED
The location and hospital:
- Based 30 minutes from the City Centre of Melbourne
- Easily accessible by public transport
- The hospital is an acute and sub-acute teaching hospital with approximately 600 beds
- The hospital emergency department, including a paediatric service, is one of the busiest general emergency departments in Victoria.
What's on offer:
- 482 visa and 186 visa is also considered
- $10K towards relocation
- Melbourne is constantly voted one of the best cities in the world to live in
Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Division 1 AHPRA registration or eligibility to apply
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact
About Medacs Healthcare
- Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role
If you know anyone who would be interested in the role, Medac's offer $750 for referred and placed candidate T's and C's apply.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search