Medacs are excited to be working with a public health service in Southern NSW in need of multiple Mental Health Clinicians across their community mental health teams.
This is an opportunity for clinicians with strong clinical skills to bring their expertise in an exciting time of reform and service expansion.
The role is as follows -
- Adult Community Mental Health - Locum 3-6 months
Your duties will include, however is not limited to -
- Undertake mental health assessments to provide outcomes which meet consumer needs
- Provide care coordination and evidence-based interventions to facilitate improved consumer outcomes
- Liaise with and review the provision of care in partnership with consumers, families, carers, key stakeholders and other members of the multidisciplinary team to support recovery.
- complies with relevant state legislation with regards to the care, control and treatment of consumers in a manner that is least restrictive
To be considered for this role -
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, OT - Mental Health, or other recognised qualification within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- Proven experience in a hospital system, public or private
What's in it for you?
- Travel allowance
- Accommodation provided for the duration of the contract
- Work with a supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Impactful work
To Apply -
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Jade on 02 4945 6204 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply.
your application has been submitted