This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and growing health service in Southern NSW.
With sponsorship provided and relocation assistance up for discussion, this is a role not to be missed!
We are seeking nurses for the below locations:
- Batemans Bay
As a Registered Nurse, you will demonstrate an ability to provide safe and quality nursing care to patients, utilising the primary nursing model of care and nursing competency standards. You will undertake comprehensive assessments of each patient to ascertain care needs, regularly evaluate the outcomes of care provided through reviews and assessments, maintaining up to date and accurate documentation in patient records.
We are seeking nurses for the below wards:
- Aged Care
- Secure permanent employment
- Sponsorship - Initially it will be the 482 visa and after 12 months you can move to the 186 visa
- Relocation assistance between $5,000 - $10,000
Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Current experience in an acute hospital environment with clinical knowledge and clinical problem-solving ability.
- Division 1 AHPRA registration or eligibility to apply
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Matthews-Darby on 0413 761 960
About Medacs Healthcare
- Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role
your application has been submitted
Back to job search