Medacs Healthcare have short term contacts available in Burnie, Tasmania for Mental Health Social Worker, Mental Health Occupational Therapist, and Psychologist with experience in Community Child and Adolescence.
Your duties will be, however not limited to:
- Provide patient/family centred clinical advice to clients, carers, families and other health care professionals to ensure delivery of innovative clinical practice models and therapeutic techniques.
- Provide assessment, diagnosis, and management of clients/patients referred for your care within scope of practice and level of experience.
- Select and implement assessment, intervention and treatment strategies to address problem areas identified in assessments and to meet goals within specific time frames.
- Evaluate treatment according to goal achievement in collaboration with senior clinicians as appropriate, with alterations to intervention made accordingly.
- To provide case management services to clients with enduring mental illness, within the recovery framework, assertively linking the client to local rehabilitation, support services and other treatment services as required.
To be considered for this role:
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Tertiary qualifications in Mental Health Social Work, Mental Health Occupational Therapy and Psychology (where applicable)
- AHPRA registration (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- Proven previous experience in a public/private health setting
- National Criminal Record Check or willingness to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Vaccination Category A
- Both doses of the COVID vaccination
What's in it for you?
- Travel and accommodation provided
- 3-6 month contract (flexible)
- Multidisciplinary and supportive team
- Attractive Agency Rates
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Chris on 0413 761 960 for further information and a confidential discussion.
your application has been submitted