Medacs Healthcare are assisting a regional health service in Queensland in their search for a Registered Midwife with an immediate start.
Candidates from comparable healthcare countries are also encouraged to apply. Sponsorship and relocation assistance is available
- As a Registered Midwife within Maternity Services, will provide quality, professional and holistic care to all patients and staff to promote and support physical, mental and social wellbeing.
- Provide evidence-based midwifery care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Maternity
- Degree in Nursing and Health Management or Equivalent
- Demonstrated high level of competence with proven ability to operate confidently in Delivery Suite, Antenatal and Postnatal and Special Care Nursery
- Demonstrated collaborative and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver optimal patient centered care
- Well-developed time management skills with a high degree of initiative
- Proficient computer skills and experience with computerised reporting systems
- Commitment to Professional Development and to a structured learning program for all staff
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Matthews-Darby on 0413 761 960 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and earn up to $750 referral bonus (T&C apply)
your application has been submitted