Medacs is partnering with a NDIS organisation that have offices nationally. They are seeking a psychologist to join their growing team. They can consider provisional psych if close to completion.
We are seeking nurses for the below locations:
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Psychologist to work across both a paediatric and adult caseload. Junior or early career therapists are encouraged to apply and will be adequately supported in their role (full induction period and 1:1 support). Psychologists who are looking for flexible working arrangements are also encouraged to apply.
- General AHPRA registration, will accept Provisional however ideally you would be close to completion
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Demonstrated recent experience working with consumers who are diagnosed with psychological/psychiatric illness and evidence based, therapeutic approaches
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Matthews-Darby on 0413 761 960
About Medacs Healthcare
- Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role
your application has been submitted
Back to job search