This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and growing health service working in mental health in regional Victoria!
With sponsorship provided and excellent relocation assistance available, this is a role not to be missed!
Community Mental Health Team Manager is based in Bairnsdale which is 3 hours from Melbourne. Bairnsdale is a picturesque town set on the banks of the Mitchell River. Close to lakes, rivers, mountains and forests, Bairnsdale is a destination for year-round enjoyment.
As Team Manager, in conjunction with the Team Consultant Psychiatrist, you will coordinate the provision of high-quality clinical leadership, monitoring and evaluation of clinical Mental Health services to consumers and carers. You will provide clinical leadership, monitoring and evaluation of clinical mental health services and ensure that the Optimal Health Program model of care is used with the recovery team.
- Secure permanent employment
- Relocation assistance of up to $33K
Skills & Experience:
- Registered qualifications in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, or Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience managing a Mental Health Team.
- Current experience in an acute hospital environment with clinical knowledge and clinical problem-solving ability (where applicable)
- Division 3 or Division 1 AHPRA registration (or eligibility to apply) with post basic qualification in mental health nursing
How to apply:
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Matthews-Darby on 0413 761 960
About Medacs Healthcare
- Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role
your application has been submitted