Are you a Registered Nurse or Healthcare Assistant looking for your next career move?
Medacs Healthcare have exciting permanent and temporary career opportunities in Aged Care across New Zealand.
A career in Aged Care will provide you with:
1. a strong sense of purpose in helping others and improving their lives
2. daily learnings with the opportunity to meet a variety of diverse people with different needs
3. the opportunity to further your professional development and undertake training to improve skills and knowledge
Aged Care Registered Nurses for PERMANENT positions:
- NZ Nursing Council Registration and Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate (preferred)
- Valid Right to work in New Zealand
- Clients will accept overseas candidates if they have a valid New Zealand Nursing Registration
Aged Care Registered Nurses for TEMPORARY positions:
- At least 12-months New Zealand Nursing Experience or 6-months New Zealand experience post CAP course completion
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
- Medimap experience or the ability to pick up IT systems quickly
- Manual Handling Training and CPR trained
- Valid New Zealand Work Visa
Aged Care HCA for TEMPORARY positions:
- Minimum 6 months work experience as a healthcare assistant
- International qualified nurses with at least 2 years recent clinical experience
- Completed Health and Wellbeing Certificate Level 3 and 4
We have roles across New Zealand including North Shore Auckland, West Auckland, Paihia, Palmerston North, Thames, Timaru, Hamilton and Christchurch.
Medacs Healthcare offer ongoing training and mentorship, a staff discount app, relocation assistance and recent CAP nurses are now accepted.
Thank you for completing this form.
One of our recruitment consultants will be in touch with you shortly.