Move to the beautiful shores of Australia and experience a different world of healthcare!
Medacs Health is partnering with a non-profit, charitable organisation that provide Ambulance Paramedic Services within Australia. We are seeking Paramedics for permanent roles in Perth, Western Australia.
With sponsorship visas on offer and excellent relocation assistance, these are roles not to be missed!
- Current AHPRA Qualifications - or ability to obtain
- Bachelor of Science (Paramedicine)
- Minimum 2 years' experience on road within a recognized jurisdictional ambulance service essential
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- White Card
- Driver's License (C) - manual
- National Police Clearance Certificate (issued within last three months
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded charitable organization
- Sponsorship visas available
- Relocation assistance for both local and international paramedics
- 8 weeks annual leave
- Salary Packaging
- 17.5% Leave Loading
- AUD$550 Health and Wellbeing benefit
- Free Ambulance Cover and Consumer Discounts
What’s on offer for international candidates:
- Visa application support through external migration consultant
- One way economy airline ticket for successful candidate and up to three dependents (capped at AUD$2,000.00 per flight ticket, dependents must be listed on visa)
- Six weeks accommodation provided on arrival to Western Australia, and
- Up to AUD$15,000.00 relocation support to cover costs such as shipping containers, excess baggage, car hire etc paid for directly by St John.
What’s on offer for interstate candidates:
- One way economy airline ticket for successful candidate (capped at AUD$1,000.00),
- Six weeks accommodation provided on arrival to Western Australia
- Up to AUD$7,000.00 relocation support to cover costs such as shipping containers, excess baggage, car hire etc paid for directly by St John
Thank you for completing this form.
One of our recruitment consultants will be in touch with you shortly.