As a leading agency, Medacs Healthcare is a key provider of Healthcare Assistants, supplying the public and the private sector across New Zealand.
Working with us, you have the flexibility to choose when you work, with ad-hoc shifts regular weekly bookings or longer-term agency ‘lines of work’ as well as permanent placements. We place an extensive range of exciting opportunities including:
- Aged Care Healthcare Assistants
- Community/Palliative Private Care
- Correctional Care & Support Staff
- CSSD Assistants
- Hospital Healthcare Assistants
- Managed Isolation Care & Support Staff
- Palliative Healthcare Assistants
- Theatre Healthcare Assistant/Orderly
With competitive pay rates, first-sight of shifts across multiple client sites and dedicated 24/7 support, there's never been a better time to join the Medacs Healthcare family.
To register with us for agency health care assistant work, you need:
- Healthcare Assistant (Level 3 or Level 4) qualification with a minimum of 6 months recent experience
- Valid CPR Certificate
- L3 or L4 Health and Wellbeing Certificate
- 2nd or 3rd Year Nursing Student (conditions apply)
- Overseas Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years of experience in a Nursing role.
- MUST have right to work in New Zealand
To find out more, contact us or search for current HCA jobs here.
*Refer a friend and enjoy a bonus of up to NZ$450.