St John Ambulance services all metro and rural Western Australia. Successful applicants will be supporting the metropolitan Perth community.
Due to workforce shortages in South Perth, we encourage applicants to consider depots in these locations to increase the likelihood of being stationed close to home. You may be stationed at one or more of the depots listed below:
• Cockburn • Kewdale • Riverton
• Cowcher • Kwinana • Rockingham
• Jandakot • Mandurah • Secret Harbour
• Kelmscott • Melville • Serpentine
• Kensington • O’Connor • Victoria Park
To find out what Perth has to offer, visit the Tourism Western Australia website below
LIVING IN PERTH
What to expect during the recruitment process
1. All candidates will be screened by Medacs Healthcare for their suitability and experience. We will also undertake screening to assess your eligibility for AHPRA and a Visa. As part of the screening process, we will also ask you to provide references.
2. You will be asked to complete a Scope of Practice checklist to ensure you meet the minimum competency standards required by St Johns Ambulance WA.
3. All suitable candidates will be required to complete an online Psychometric Assessment.
4. Successful candidates from Psychometric Assessment will be invited to attend an online Virtual Assessment Centre conducted by St Johns Ambulance representatives. The Virtual Assessment Centre involves a problem-solving activity (group setting), clinical assessment, and a behavioural interview.
5. Successful candidates from Virtual Assessment Centre will be required to undertake Medical and Functional Capacity Assessment. This consists of a general health questionnaire and functional assessment which is to be completed with a GP designated by St Johns Ambulance.
6. As part of the credentialing process and before a job offer is made, you will be required to produce:
- National Police Clearance from your country of residence as well as an
- Traffic Infringement Report
- Proof of identity
- Scope of Practice
- Education History
For more information, complete the form below and a recruiter will be in touch
CLICK HERE TO APPLY